Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Here we go again

I was about to post that we had the feeding situation worked out and that the bleeding thing had resolved. Then I changed another diaper with blood in it. Damn it.

We have, as before, no idea what is causing this, but we're back in the process of ruling out all the scary stuff before we conclude that it's just irritation due to increased feeding/stool volume.

Meanwhile, here is a picture of a cute baby, who is being charming and happy through all of this.

2 comments:

Meg said...

hey guys,
so sorry to hear about the setback :(. i'm glad to hear though that blaise is as happy as ever despite this, which surely means that it's not something serious.
thinking good thoughts for you...
meg

Mom2Juliana said...

I am sorry to hear that the issue is still not resolved. As you know nothing is ever easy with our kids, but at least she is happy. I was really bummed about all that has been going on in our lives right now and then Juliana smiled at me. Seeing that smile lets me know we can get through this and so can you. Hang in there. Before you know it you will all be home.